TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

Amazing, just amazing...
Great story so far, great animation, awesome voice acting... I just can't describe it otherwise!
The only flaw is that this isn't being released as frequent as I (And probably a lot of people here) would like!
Great work everyone!

@MrPetteri
They are in an MMO but Alpha has received the forbidden power. Which actually hurts the person it attacks, like, in real-life, legit pain. Watch the first episodes.

How Badass is he? -T.L.L. How Badass is he? -T.L.L.

Link > Chuck Norris

Link is definitely better than Chuck Norris.
Did Chuck Norris ever travel back in time just to save a princess?
Did Chuck Norris ever get pulled into the Twilight Realm and then turn into a wolf?
Did Chuck Norris ever punch a guy out of his clothes and put them on before that guy hits the ground?
Link did.

Emptygoddess responds:

And does. Regularly.

Edwin Ep03 Edwin Ep03

Good movie

It was pretty good.
Was Trevor a Castlevania reference, because Trevor Belmont (Castlevania 3) had a team.

Kieran-s responds:

Haha yes! It was Redminus's idea to reference that. I couldn't use the original name because it turns out it was being used in twilight. Which was annoying.
Thanks!

Undead Highway Undead Highway

Just the chainsaw launcher

The chainsaw gun alone is enough to get 10 out of 10!
It's just genius!

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Play with your eyes closed

If you play with your eyes closed and really listen to the music you will get a higher score.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

Damn cant beat Alucard

I can't dodge him flying towards you as a bat!
Great remake!
Great music and 8-bit graphics.
I don't know if it would have been better with original bosses but it's still good.

8Bit Heart of Fire Remix 8Bit Heart of Fire Remix

Nice remix! I remember playing Castlevania when I was younger and loving every single bit of it!
I just love the way Famitracker made songs sound, they have that NES sound just right!

The Fields The Fields

Amazing! It's perfect, though I don't think I feel it like you intended it. I feel like it's supposed to play when you're exploring the first layers of a temple, in the middle of the jungle... Which is what I wan't to use it for, if you're OK with that.
I wish to use it for a game I'm currently working on... PLEASE LET ME... IT'S PERFECT!

-BasKlein

23i responds:

Glad you enjoyed it.

As long as you follow the licensing terms you're free to go bro.

Ge0metr0 (16-bit) Ge0metr0 (16-bit)

Mind if I use this as the main theme of my game? Your song is pretty damn good!

DiroNomer responds: